GT Centre of Sport are multi-award winning sports specialists providing high quality sports sessions to primary schools and nurseries. We also provide services to the wider community via our holiday & weekend courses, birthday parties, toddler sessions and our Football Centre of Excellence.
Since the company started in 2007, we have gained a huge amount of knowledge and experience allowing us to know exactly what primary schools and nurseries require for their physical education and how best to provide this.
We now have a great working model with an excellent set of services which are high quality, cost effective and can work in all primary schools, nurseries and extracurricular activities. Most importantly, our focus is on client’s requirements and placing their needs at the heart of everything we do. This has helped us to continuously enhance and improve our services.
We have experienced, qualified, capable and responsible sports specialists who understand how best to engage and develop children in terms of their physical education and development needs.
- ALL GT Centre of Sport STAFF HAVE:
- A current enhanced DBS (CRB) check.
- A current First Aid qualification.
- Up-to-date Child Protection & Safeguarding Children training.
- At least one level 2 coaching/teaching qualification.
- Regular observations, parent & teacher feedback, training, qualification checks and reviews.
What Sports We Teach